How can I pay my StormFiber bills?
StormFiber bills can be paid through the following channels:
Use NayaPay mobile app. If you don’t have access to the app, You can download the app here
Visit any nearest MCB, Askari or Faysal bank branches. Customized deposit slips of StormFiber are available in all branches of these banks. You just need to fill your registered mobile number and amount while depositing your payment.
- Use your Debit/Credit Card (VISA & Mastercard) on our HBL Internet Payment Gateway. Please follow the below steps:
- Visit your portal at my.stormfiber.com
- Sign in with your StormFiber credentials (Username/Mobile Number and password)*
- Click on ‘Pay by Card’
- Pay via Debit/Credit Card(MasterCard & VISA
*Please click on 'Forgot your password?' in case you do not remember your password. Your registered StormFiber mobile number is your username.
- You can also pay your bills at our regional offices in the city where we operate during office hours i.e. Monday – Saturday: 10AM - 6PM.